The Fort Wayne Modern Quilt Guild will be meeting Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm at Pieced Together (local quilt shop).
Pieced Together is located at 6037 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815, towards Maplecrest Road...look for a big blue sign for Toskos Tailoring.
The meeting will not be long, that way we can get those sewing machines humming right away. The All Day Sew will be right after the meeting until 6:00 pm.
- Sewing Machine & petal, along with all cords
- Project that you want to work, fabric, thread, buttons, zipper, etc.
- Cutting Mat, Rotary Cutter, Rulers, etc.
- Iron & board....I'm going to check with the shop, they might have an ironing board on site already.
- And anything else that you might need for you project
Hope to see all you in September!
Thanks, Claire D.
Fort Wayne MQG Leader